Vacation Rental Policies
Check out our vacation rental selection here!
In order to make your stay at the beach more enjoyable, please read and familiarize yourself with the following policies and procedures. By making your final payment, you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed below.
Rental Catalog Information
- A "Sheet set" consists of a flat sheet, a fitted sheet and pillowcases. King and queen sets are provided with two pillowcases. Double and single sets are provided with one pillowcase.
- All linens are, by industry standard, high thread count linens. We pride ourselves in the quality and consistency of our linens.
- Equipment includes beach chairs, umbrellas, grills and any other non-linen rental items.
Ordering and Payments
- Payment for linen or equipment rental is due in full prior to pick-up or delivery.
- For equipment, payment in full is due to reserve your items. Quantities on these items may be limited and availability is done on a first come first serve basis.
- All orders must be paid by credit card; we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- All orders must be placed 2 days prior to customer’s arrival date to ensure delivery on that date. We will do our best to handle orders after this time.
- Refunds must be requested 1 week before scheduled date of arrival. A full refund will be given for refunds placed before 1 week. Orders cancelled between 1 week and 48 hours of arrival will be given a 50% refund. Orders cancelled with in 48 hours of arrival will be charged the full amount of the rental.
- Deliveries and pick-ups are generally made from 10:00am-4:00pm. Saturdays and Sundays are our busiest days. If you have not receive our order by 4:00pm please call our office and they will check the status of your delivery.
- If you are picking up or dropping off your order at our store, our hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am–4:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm. There are no store hours on Sunday; all orders must delivered.
Day of Arrival
- You do not have to be present for deliveries to be dropped off.
- All linen orders will be placed outside the vacation home in a discreet location (near the front door, on the deck) that is away from foot-traffic but easily noticeable to the customer. In the event of inclement weather, orders will be left in a sheltered area (covered shower, under the carport).
- All linen orders are delivered in a dark plastic container with Coastal Vacation Rentals clearly marked on it. In the box will be an invoice of the order, our written guarantee, and the individually wrapped and marked linens.
- If you have not received your order by 4:00pm or there are missing or incorrect items in your box, please call our office by 5:00pm.
- Customers who are not able to call before 5:00pm may also call the following day by noon. After noon of the day after your arrival, the grace period to report missing or incorrect orders will expire, and any changes that must be made may be subject to additional charges.
- When delivering equipment, the customer must provide us with the management company or homeowners’ contact information so that we are able to gain entry into the house on the day of delivery. All items will be left in the most convenient place on the same level of the house as the front door.
- Customers who have rented linens or equipment are expected to treat all items appropriately. If you receive any damage or stained equipment, it is your responsibility to notify us within the exchange grace period.
- Upon return, damaged or stained equipment or linens will be charged the full replacement cost to the credit card used to pay for the rental. In the event that an item is damaged or stained during your rental period, please notify us immediately.
Day of Departure
- Upon departure, all beds should be undressed, and all linens should be placed back in the dark boxes. Boxes should be placed in the exact location they were found upon arrival.
- Equipment should also be left in the exact location it was delivered to. DO NOT LEAVE EQUIPMENT OUTSIDE.
- Linens and equipment must be ready for pick-up by 10:00am on the day of departure. If items are not ready when our truck arrives, and a return trip is required, an additional $18 charge will be made on the credit card used to pay for the rental.
- Customers leaving linens locked inside of home will be charged an additional $35 to the credit card used to pay for the rental.
- All items must be returned upon departure. In the event that linens or equipment are missing, damaged, or stained, the customer will be notified within 3 days of departure. A replacement cost will be assessed and charged to the credit used to pay for the rental.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.